Saturday, November 1, 2008

Term 1: Blog 57

Lalala. I guess Today wasn't so bad. We went on our Watermania trip today, and...it was...really fun. But lets not go into detail on that. I wouldn't want to anyways. =P

So we came back from Watermania, it was only lunch. For a few minutes, I thought it was a Monday-Thursday, where block C is after lunch. So I'd thought I still had to do Band. Thats intil someone reminded me it was a Friday. Silly me. =\

In the Cafe, there was this...Halloween party thing. Pretty funny to watch. And I'd bet you anything, that it would be even more fun to be up there, talking/dancing or whatnot.

So yeah, now onto French. Ms.Chuaqui's throat must be good again, because she was on full throttle or something, ranting on and on about this and that. But we did get homework. A drawing + writing thing. Meh, I guess I'll live.

So yeah, it's really late...and I've gotta sleep. Oh and I did Trick-Or-Treat with some old pals. But I'm too tired to talk about it. :3

Teethless Vampire,
-iRemember

No comments: