Monday, November 10, 2008

Term 1: Blog 67

Oh gee. It's Monday. Which means Rememberance day ceremony. Which also means, that I don't have to bring my flute to Band, and that I skip basically all of Band. =P

So it's block C. Aka, first block. In which is the Rememberance Day ceremony. Meh, it seemed very short. In my world, is seemed to last on 10 minutes. I don't know how the heck it lasted about 45-60 minutes. Time just flys by so fast....=/

And than it's French. Eh, we did a skit today, and we're suppose to have it memorized to present on Thrusday. I don't think I'll be able to memorize my lines by Thursday...I guess that means cram time. DDDDDD:

And than it's lunch! I ate lunch in my emo corner, with Brandon, Rene and Allen as usual. It seems that I'm getting on better terms with them. But i guess I should go to teh Cafe sometimes....=/

And than Math comes in. Since I registered for the AMC math contest, I have to do a few test from previous years to practice. I'm going to procrastinate on that....=.= Though William is going to eat us all. Om nom nom nom.

And finally PE. I wish I wore jeans today, so I could skip PE. Because we had to run non-stop for 10 minutes, or less we had to run even more. just great. =.=

Sleepy time! Tomorrow I'm going to go online, and start shouting "OMG REMEMBERANCE DAY" to my pals. Well, have a nice break! :D

Sleepy,
-iRemember

No comments: