Friday, November 14, 2008

Term 1: Blog 71

Gawd. Life certianly sucks at some point. I guess today was one of those..."Suckage" days.

To start it all off, I get a freaking 15.5/25 on an English test. And a 3/5 on a homework assignment. Just great. I might as well just FAIL English right now. =.= I need a miracle to pull of a 80% average for this term....=.=

And than it's Socials, I get nailed by the geo workbook that I've never bothered to really study...unless theres a test. I know like almost nothing 'bout contours...boy am I screwed....=.=

And than AS. The video on sensation finally ended. [Thank god!] But the presentation did not. So like yeah, I'm really going to be late night cramming, even though it's not good for you. =.=

And than it was lunch. I rushed to Ms. Greskiws class, hoping to be the first one there for a book test. But no, I'm 100th. It seemed that EVERYONE who goes to her clss was there. All waiting to write a book test. Since this being teh seconmd last day to write one, I crammed in as many tests as I could. I'm aiming to get 5. But...I don't think thats possible right now. Since I hae no motivation to read 2 more books. =\

And than finally, it's Science. Another nail here, I got 15.5/21 on a science thing because I forgot to attach the Check Your understanding sheet. How stupid. >.> I hope I can even get a B in science and English anymore....=.=

Sigh, And I can't o my socials project either, since i have a FREAKING DENTIST APPIONTMENT. I wish my dentist told me when my appointments would be....1 week earlier.

Nailed to a wall,
-iRemember

1 comment:

Tasimer Symaster said...

making me do all the dirty work huh kev?