Thursday, November 27, 2008

Term 2: Blog 7

Wahoo. I feels so great, having the same amount of blogs as my friends. I just hope that it stayslike that for a long time.

So yeah, the day abnormaly un-totally mind blowing boring. Instead it was pretty fine. Other than the usually Mr.Hurst's yelling, andour new French Sub's corrections. Band was pretty normal. I guess I made a goodfirstimpression for 2nd term. But still, probably not an A.

So than French wasn't so bad either. Our sub was much better than our last one, so itranks him pretty high by my standards. Though I'd prefer him to correct us much less often.

So than lunch passed by. I spen the time, eating lunch while playing chess in the chess room. Kinda fun, I learned a little more 'bout chess. Lots more to go though.

And than, we spent the rest of the day, in the Grade 8 indoor track meet. I must say, this is the most fun, I've had at a "Track meet" in my entire life. Probably the funnest thing thats happened so far this year. Hands down, we have a winner.

Even though Black came in second and somehow Gold didn't get disqualified for about 3 rounds where they came first, and STILL managed to get 114 points, totally dominating us by 30 points. Ithink the judges are baised. 'Cuz on the last relay. Gold cheated. =\

Ish wanting to play,
-iRemember

No comments: