Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Term 2: Blog 6

Hehehe, who knew it was term 2 for blogging anyways? D:

Meh, I guess I didn't hear that it was term 2 blogging now. But this is supposivly my 6th blog. So uh...yeah.

Well, today wasn't that bad. But still doesn't qualify as a "good" day. Well, English wasn't a good way to start off a day, expecially when we have a test too. And than Socials with the head hurting Current events and Rome/Carthage history too...And than lunch...I had no spoon, and the ones at the Cafe were too weak to dig through cold rice. =\And than AS, when I (Plus Alex) get sent to the hall. Just great, absolutly great. And than we get our science test back. And I just know mine was an uber fail. So overall, today was not bad, but crappy.

-iRemember

1 comment:

Tasimer Symaster said...

todays supposed to be ur t2 5. U were always one behind me remember?