Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Term 1: Blog 62

Ahhhh! I was practicing basketball with Sean and Yuchen today! And I came home all wet, and very....very...tired. =\

So school started at 10pm today, which was pretty cool. But due to the fact that we were locked out of Applied Skills for the first 15 minutes, it was pretty bad. But Jian Vern and Brandon were in there! How'd they get in...I smell cheaters. =\

So than we have science. Our marks have been updated, and they don't look very good. Most of the class' marks have dropped. My went form a 83% down to a 76%. Meh, science never was my favourite subject. =\

And than it's English. We had to do a group presentation on U is a part of Us. But for some reason, our group didn't have to go up. Which is pretty fine with me.

And finally, Socials. For socials, we wen't down to the libaray to do some research. Nothing fun.

Yes, my blog is extremly short today. Because I don't have much time. And I'm really tired.

So yeah, bye.
-iRemember

No comments: