Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Term 1: Blog 61

Sigh... Tomorrow's finally a collaberative day. Which means I get to sleep in. Go me! :D But sadly I want to go to the Basketball tryouts on Thursday, which is at 7 am. So I'd have to wake up at 6. So...it would balance out. =P

So...we had Math today. But not anymore starting from Thursday. 'Cause thats block rotation day! Not that it's fun...because I'll have English first thing. =.= And Science last period. Just great. Well, we started talking about dividing Rational numbers. Which I already know. Why can't I skip to grade 9?! D: And I even forgot to register for the online math program thing again...=.= Well, to look on the bright side, I registered for a AMC math test. Not that I'm going to get a good mark on that, but whatever.

So than it's off to PE! During the whole day, I felt like my stomache was gong to explode. But somehow I still managed to run the 3 laps, even though my stomach was dying during it. Not something I want to do again.

And than we have....lunch. I found out Jian Vern's and Sean's locker combos during lunch. But I forgot them during Band. Bleh.

And heres band! We had to play the chronomatic scale on B flat. Not hard. But not fun either. We learned a new piece. It's Ode to joy. Very easy stuff. Meh, bands too easy compared to violin.

And finally, French. I dislike french is many ways. One reason is that Ms.Chuaqui always picks on someone for the entire class, than switches next class. But usually they're always the same people. And I'm one of them. Just because Brendon, keeps asking me for the time. =\

Oh well, homework time.

Homework hater,
-iRemember

No comments: