Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Term 1: Blog 82!!! (Edit: Term 2: Blog 5)

Yay. Only 3 more blogs 'til Term 2.

And so heres another failed attempt at a short blog.

Today started out with me waking up extremly early, logging on to Basilmarket and looking at a certian thread. The thread linked me to this song. And soon, I was addictied. Now I just have a sudden urge to buy an iTunes card and download the album. So yeah.Band was boring, and so was French. Math and PE wasn't much different. Because for basically the entire PE period, we sat on 3 benchs, and signed up for different events in the grade 8 indoor track meet on Thursday. I ended up with Ballon Bat, Tug-Of-War (With Jack), Equipment Relay and PG Ball Blow. So yeah, I basically have the highest amount.

Thursday's going to be a pain.

-EDIT!!!-
Meh, forgot, this IS term 2 blogs. Number 5.

Inside a Saltwater Room,
-iRemember

No comments: