Friday, November 7, 2008

Term 1: Blog 64

AHHHHH. I FRIGGIN' HATE 6AM IN THE MORNING. 6 IS THE DEVILS NUMBER. D:<

So like, we had the second basketball tryouts, and I felt all nervous. Because for me, it was probably my last chance. And sadly...I didn't really get to play. I got play one game, out of 5. that really sucks. Just because greedy people just wouldn't get thier butts off the friggin' court. =.=

And than theres English right after. I don't think my brain works after waking up at 6 in the morning. But whatever, I somehow managed to live through my test, but I bet anything, that I'll lose all my marks on the paragraph. =.=

And than it's Socials. Socials would be a better class if it was ALWAYS last block. Because it's almost like a free block...well, with Ms.Wagner teaching. :3 And I decided to join with Sean for the map project. =\

And than it's... Applied Skills, why is it that everytime I come early a bit, the doors always locked on me? D: And it was a strange wonder how Mary got here, without her crutches, which someone took...o-o The seat change is unfair, Yuchen's taller than me and so is Wayne, but thier still in front of me! I demand a refund! >:O

And THAN we have lunch. This time I ate my lunch in the chessroom, accompienied by Brandon, Rene and Allen. Though Allen was being really annoying during lunch.

And than...it's finally Science. We did a "group" project with the rest of our row, which in my case, sucked. For one thing, everyone in my group was a girl that shuns boys. Just wow. Other than Sharon. And 'cause of Sean, they kept on teasing me with a word. REALLY annoying. And than they start ignoring me. So getting fussed up, I go walk around. And when I come back, they said that they weren't ignoring me. And if I don't do anything, they'll erase my name from the sheet. I was furious. I felt like I was going to kick them all in the face. So....naturally, I helped. But they wouldn't accept my answer after they solved it themselves. How annoying. =.=

And now I'm really annoyed. So yeah.

Holdin' Grudges,
-iRemember