Thursday, November 6, 2008

Term 1: Blog 63

.........Sigh. Waking up at 6am just to tryout for a team that I can't get into, isn't really motivating. Yes I know. I'm thinking negetivly. But thats how I am. =\ I r pestimistic.

Well Band first thing in the morning after a basketball warmup wasn't so fun. Mr.Hurst shouting his lungs out isn't fun either. So yeah. My morning was completly filled with Mr.Hurst shouting at everyone for random reasons. Though I think my classmates are just stupid or something.

And than it's French. Meh, I don't dislike French or anything so I was fine with it in the morning. Unlike some people who were just insane 'bout it. Ms.Chuaqui lectured us about us being off in dreamworld, and we should pay attention. The problem is, we are. But it's just that how she talks and stuff, makes us fear her, resulting in us being in "Dreamland".

And heres lunch! I didn't sit at my locker this time. But it was a big waste of time to walk all the way to the Cafe, than walk back. Next time I'll just stay at my locker. Or the chessroom.

And than it's Math. Brandon [being in both my French and Math class] said that we have two crazy teachers in a row. One is Ms.Chuaqui and the other is Ms.Kobbi. I wouldn't say that, I'd say that I have a crazy band teacher. Not two crazy female teachers. o-o

And finally PE. Today was life saving. I didn't have to run the warm up laps, because we did a warm-up basketball drillish thing. I wish we do that everytime. But I know we can't. =\

So like yeah, gotta sleep early for 6am wake up.

Sleepin' Early,
-iRemember

No comments: