Thursday, October 30, 2008

Term 1: Blog 56

Rawr. Someone kick me. I really hate today. Reasons...
1. I have Badminton today, which really...really...hurts my feet.
2. I forgot my AS homework at home. -points at Desk-
3. Tomorrow's Watermania. =\

So it starts out with applied skills as always. It didn't seem like you said anything at all today. Well, nothing important. I remember spending my time on the computer searching my e-mail for things, and playing with Dreamweaver. Sides, how much did the 2004 version of Dreamweaver cost? o-o Doesn't the new one cost around...500 dollars or something?

So than we had Science. Ms.Smedley wasn't here today so we had a ToC called Mr.Lau. Also, we had a chapter test today. I totally flunked it. =\ While we were doing the test, someone pulled the firealram and scared the heck out of us all. I jolted up in my sit thinking "What the heck?" Than we started evacuating. The only good thing that came out of the firealarm pull, was that we started asking each other questions about the test. Too bad we only got to the second page [Almost everyone]. =P

And than English....today we were suppose to bring a Symbol that repersents us. I brought a Jade pendant that my mom gave me on my 6-7th birthday. There were lots of detials I didn't say about it, because I thought it didn't repesent me. But after almost everyone went, I found out that the reasons why it repersents you could be basically anything. =.= Friggin' Sean. Why'd he have to choose me. D:<

Ah...Socials. During the period all we did was check our homework...and than watch the Simpsons Halloween Specials. There was 5-6 different videos to watch. But we only got to watch 2[The Treehouse of Doom V and the Treehouse of Doom VI]. Meh, I want to watch the rest...maybe I'll use youtube for that.

Lol. I just saw this link to youtube that shows the Best. Commercial. Ever. No questions asked.
Click Here to see it.

I love the whole world,
-iRemember

No comments: