Monday, November 17, 2008

Term 1: Blog 74

Yays. It's finally school time. How long I've waited for this moment. /end sarcasm.

Well, today was a great school day, full of unfunness, sarcasm, tired mouthes, homework, yelling and more sarcasm. Yelling because in band, Mr.Hurst was yelling at lots of people [Including meh, I made a small mistake]. It's not something you'd like to see happen. You rather like to see him NOT yell and NOT smile either. Because when he smiles, it's not an "OMG I'M SO HAPPY" kind of smile, its like a way for him to calm down. Not a good sign.

Sarcasm and more sarcasm, because I use it daily. It's also very fun [To me]. I thank Mr.Adamo [Grade 4 teacher] for teaching me the word, "sarcasm". :D

Well, French wasn't as crappy as it would've been. It was worse. Well whats worse than a teacher that seems like shes flirting with her students? A teacher than flirts with her students, AND notices everything and the exact time, and complains about everything imaginable. Thats how our French sub was.

And than Math was even worse. I got yelled at because I forgot to get Ms.Greskiw to sign my AMC math contest form, and since the tests tomorrow....i'm pretty screwed. =.=

And than theres...PE. We didn't have to do warm-up runs because we put away the soccer nets. easy stuff, except for the fact that there was feces all over the ground near my net. =.=

So like yeah. Day over, no fun. No pain either. I guess it went smoothly enough.

Chillin' Out After School,
-iRemember

No comments: