Thursday, November 20, 2008

Term 1: BLog 75

ARGHING BLASTED HELL. I hate life. Don't you?

Well, today was the usually day 2 life. Which involves me running around the school, and basically frying my brains out with the enormous amount of thinking.

So yeah. We started the day out with a head killing AMC Math contest. SoI got to ditch English for a while. But it wasn't worth it. 2-3 mind boggling math questions with 10 minutes to solve them isn't as fun as you would think. Actually, its as 'bout the worse thing that could possibly happen. Well enough of me ranting, lets move this blog on.

And so...after some crazy Math crap, we move on the the relaxing Socials! I think...and hope. But unluckily for moi, we had to use this period to finish our pictorial map! And what a annoying period it was. Full of coloring, bashing, and losing mu sanity. How awesome.

And lunch was the hell or all hells.Thats right. It was hell in hell. Thats because I had to risk my neck and write 2 booktests fully knowing that I'd probably fail them both. But I had to, so I showed a little bravery and killed half of my lunch break for it.

Than it's the insanly insane Applied Skills homework/project. To me, this project is about 100000000x times harder than any hard project I've ever tried to work on [Includes failed ones too]. I hope my brain doesn't blow up because of memory overload because of this...

And than finally, it's Science. The philosophy of Day 2 in Churchill tells me that we're going to go to visit the room of towering mythical books! Or more commonly know as...the library! :D Well, maybe not THAT mythical, but pretty mythical because we had the all powerful computer at our side.

So yeah, there ends my unusually cheerful sided rant about life!

Teh Platypus King,
-iRemember

No comments: