Monday, November 24, 2008

Term 1: Blog 81

And the countdown begins! Only 4 more blogs left to go 'til term 2. Can't wait.

Meh, the self Eval was just a screw up. I completly forgot about it. Well, that is, intil you told us. Today will be a different experience in blogging for me. Today I shall try out the infamous short form blogs.

And here goes nothing...

Well so my dad was alright. English was that sore thumb, that stuck out from all the rest. But, it wasn't really a "sore" thumb. More like a "boring" thumb. Socials was a fun time. Thats because Yuchen was presenting his Current Evets. And whenever he talks out loud for a class, he uses his "accent" and it sounds...very, very, funny. So funny I could laugh at it all day long. AS was canceled for a Sex/drug Ed. program. Nothing new. Though it was really hard to here them talking. Finally...it's science time. The entire period was based on taking notes (in a sense). So it wasn't too fun.

I wish to complete the following...
- My science homework
- Take more notes on Autism
- Memorize my french skit 20x better
- Download a full version of Sony Vegas without paying. :D

So yeah, I guess it was a failed attempt, but it's the thought that counts! :DDD

Signing off
-iRemember

No comments: