Monday, November 3, 2008

Term 1: Blog 60

Well...so today was the first day that the new secruitary my mom hired came to work. It's very weird being on the other computer. The the computer I'm currently working on is very...VERY slow, and the keyboard is insanly sticky. I can't freaking press down the shift button without slamming the keyboard. And the internet is uber fail here. Ugh, even the tabs functino is uber slow. =/

Well, on with my day. I thought the test was on Thursday...so I was really screwed when you told us the test was today. I can't believe I actually finished the test. Though I bet I screwed up on the 2 point persepective again. I fail at that. Like literally. My clock didn't look so good. If I had more time, I'd give it a wall for a back ground, and make another circle infront of the clock to make it look like glass. But too bad I didn't. =/

At science, we got a seat change. It was a horrible change for me, from beside my freinds, to beside the emptyness of the back, and a girl who shuns me. Talk about your cold shoulders. We did some note taking and had this lab to do at the end. I was almost done my lab, but I need to finish writing some notes and things about the Bacteria and something else. Oh well, everything's in mah textbook. <3 Testbook.

And than we had lunch. Nothing very interesting there. Other than Sean fooling Gordon that he didn't have his cards when he did. Poor Gordon, He got lied too. =/ And Cory and Aaron now know the reason why I dislike Eva. Though she thinks of me as a brother. -shivers-

And than we have English. We had a little quiz on the symbols we presented last class. Not too hard, since it was an open book test, thought some people [Cough Jian Cough] got 16 and below. Don't know how. What was REALLY surprising was when I got called down to the office. I thought I was in trouble, because last year I got called to the office because the teacher thought I was feeling too much pressure, and therefore being very depressed in class. It turned out that it was about my address, and they got the address wrong. It was 202, not 2. So yeah. English class done.

And finally socials. Nothing new, we basically had the whole class think and discussing on our Ancient pictorial map. I'm going to do a map based on a game I play. Though of course I'll change it a lot. Can't have plagerizim right?

Well this keyboard is getting on my nerves, so I'll end it here.

Ta ta!
-iRemember

1 comment: