Thursday, November 20, 2008

Term 1: Blog 76

Le Gasp. the all powerful Wednesday has been cut into something less important, similar to the all weakful Friday. [Yes I know, weakful aint a word. Nor is "Aint"]

So the amazing powers of the Flute enchanted me so much that I'd actually practiced it for more than 5 boring tasteless minutes. So yeah, it kind paid off. But not in the long run. Wait a minute, I'm not running! I'm sitting on my ass, being a lazy bum. How awesomely fun is that? :D

And than, we headed off to francias class. And therefore, we were heading to the French Hell. More commonly known as France's Graveyards. Or as i like to call it. Something, not so pleasureful. And for some reason, everyone in the class had the same thought that our Skit was due today. But it wasn't, it's due, Next Thursday.

And than lunch wasn't so appealing. We sat in the Chessroom, hoping with all our might that Rene might decide to go make new friends. But sadly, I guess our "mental might" wasn't strong enough, because he came in casually, holding his Strawberry milk tea. Which secretly, tastes nothing like a strawberry. It tastes something more like...mutated vomit. =\

So we ended up with our butts in Math class. Thank god for us, that Ms.Kobbi wasn't here today. Or else Brandon wouldn't shut up. Ever. So yeah, Math class wized by in a flash. But it was a very long 60 minute flash.

And than I had to be a loner and go the PE all by my merry old self. I felt so lonely. But it did feel better than walking with Rene. [Exaggerate on the BETTER THAN]. And because it was a short pleasantful day, we only had to do 1 exercise lap instead of the usual 3 laps. So I went full blast for the first 1/2 a lap. Than went on power save mode for the rest.

So yeah, my day really did "Flash" [Art!] by. Not in the 1 nano second flash, but more like the 10000000000000000000 second one.

Teh Platypus King,
-iRemember

No comments: