Thursday, November 13, 2008

Term 1: Blog 70

Uh well...Today started out pretty good...intil like 10 minutes after it started....=.=

So like yeah. We had band today. And as Andrew ALWAYS is, he forgets he's Sax, and gets a good scowlding by Mr.Hurst. And than....when we were told to play a D flat...I got yelled at. I did play a D flat. But his ears are broken or something. =.=

And than it was FRENCH time. We did our memorized skit. I memorized, Darren memorized it [Last minute though], all went well. Intil I found a 24.99 price tag, and decided to stick it on someone as a joke. =P

Lunch was...boring. At lunch in the chess room. Played chess, got completly dominated. Meh, I need to think more. Proactive chess play! 8D

And than it's math. The math test was surprisingly easy. Wait...it wasn't a surprise. But oh well. :3

And finally PE. We had to run the normal 3 laps today. But for some reason....I was running faster than I'm suppose to....o-o I r got adreneline! :DDDDD

Meh, quick blog. Needa sleep.

Sleep Deprived,
-iRemember