Monday, April 19, 2010

t3b52 speshwul4.hoesica

uhm, this transvestite thing isn't going out very well for me. As you can see (Well, I hope not) theres nothing there...wheres the implant! D:

I went to get my allergies checked at the allergy place thingy.I got my allergies tested and foudn out I had a lot of things that i'm alergic too
Like:

Sean
Sean
SEan
Sean
Tasimer
Sean
Sean
Man Tou
Cereal
Appetizers from my favourite restuarant that take up 50% of a day's worth of carloie intake
All the good i eat,
Carmen
Yuchen
Iris
A's on my report Card
86% and ups
and you.

Then I had my English skit practice with my group of hoes. Mangwhore1(Yuchen), mangwhore2 (Aaron) and hoe3(Vania) came over. we allowed Mangwhore1 to embrace the dream he has always longed for, the dream of being able to wear female clothing.

He ripped apart my closet, and began to put on a dress. He first took off his shirt, and then his pants(I was not spying on him and his nakedness). Then, he slide his legs i-YOUWISHLOL.
Stupid hentais.

And if any of you have good deductive senses, you'd notice I'm allergic to Mangwhore1, which means i couldn't have spied on his nakeness!

...Though it's still disturbing either way.

Since he couldn't fit into the dress, that I own for unknown reasons, he put on a bigger dress, which i don't understand how I have one if the other one fits me perfectly, and again, Mangwhore2 had a nice look at it beforehand. Nothing is being implied here.

After, I played animal wario with hoe3 and contacted Mangwhore3 (Kevin) because we couldn't beat level 1, because we are videogame-ically disabled. Yes, thats a word.

Then hoe3 left and I was the sole hoe in the br---el. Though it isn't much of a br---el if theres only one hoe there....maybe just an unpopular one?

So yeah, i took this time to...

eatmoarmunchappetizersmunchfrommunchmyfavmunchrestmunchrantmuncheventhoughmunchiammunchallergicmunchmunchmunch.

Dayum, I'll never have enough ofmunch the foodmunch. :)

-Cowsica.

No comments: