Sunday, April 18, 2010

T3B51 - Spweshul3- lolololggnore.

yesh, ggnore hoes.

COSPLAYERS, MOVE OUT! (Transformers reference here);
ZOMG IT ARE DECEPTECONS! ZOMG COSPLAY
-insert transformer's transforming sfx-

Kay. So last night, I had a fun time with my love, sean. In allit's phrasing, it would've been a happeh ending, but sadly....coughsizecough. in order to feel the pain i oh-so rightfully deserve, i began to emo myself. having already saved some of sean's "glue" i poured it into my eyes in replacements of my "contacts", which he used as a c----m because of his small stature. I'm not planning to put these "contacts" into the "cookiejar" anytime soon, as i used them last night, and I think there isn't enough left.

back to the hoefest!

...yeah. we we're out hoe'd. i had a unhappy ending, but the other "player" had quite a happy one...with me. my entire body is sore from their abuse, and I don't think i'll be joining anymore of these hoefests with hoe1 or hoe2.

at least, during the "contest", i had made great "saves" (no pregnancy testing needed) and "passes" (transferring of glue). I landed on my bust and the soon to be baby during a save as the opponent was a quick shot. i didn't have time for a proper counter attack against him, so i just took it like a woman and had my way with it.

holy crap, worst experience of my life. I'm afraid what may show up in 8monthes time (if you didn't know, theres an allusion/metaphor here);. Should I get abort'd? Have sean overpower theirs? I'll do it later, right now, I need some alone time....with mah trusty vibrating phone.

I feel bad, i think this is guilt. or maybe regret? guilty that I cheated, regretful that i didn't have sean take me first. but at least it's allright now as I have mah food.

MUNCHMUNCMUNCHIHATELIFEMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHGODTAKEMUNCHMUNC-MEMUNCMUNCHNAOMUNCH D:

I think i should check myself + sean for aids....

'nyways, tiam to go have some fun with that phone....
-Hoesica.