Thursday, April 22, 2010

T3B54

Ei gad, I'm feeling awfully guilty for n ot posting as Jessica yesterday, so I shall compensate for doing it today!
...
i hope.

:)

Socials - ZOMG! Rene finished his homework, BEFORE me. >.o" I guess anything is possible..?

AS - ...Mr.Zhuang picks on me. I admit, I TALK. But there are like 12781902378512093857 other peopling talking all the time, even when I'm not, and they are LOUDER, and cause MORE distrubtion than me, and they are RIGHT BESIDE HIM! And yet, he still singles me out. Whats more, the reasons are pure crap. I sat on Carmen's chair for 10 seconds, jumped off, and he tells me to move for distrubtion of the classroom.

lunch, lotr, finished disc 2 of twin towers. and it will continue again on tuesday, because Mr.Sale is busy Fri, and mon. QQ

pe - one big game, it was pretty even teams, other then the fact that all 12i973192837 of their players played, compared to only like the 6 of us playing. so no matter how bad they suck, they just screen us, and pwn us with pure numbers.

programming - was ignored for a good 50 minutes, and the last 20 minutes were spent wondering why the hell is my proggy being a hoe. srsly.

oh and jimmeh,yuchen+wayne can't go. D:

-Rem.

No comments: