Saturday, April 17, 2010

t3b50 - SPECIAL - moarcosplay2.

s'okayz. letsa'go, Mario!

Ahem, I'm not more feminine than before, when's the change suppose to happenz? :O

S'okay, todayz i had a vball tourney(it actually was a ----- show. :D ) and dayum, i have bad health. Maybe it's because i eat too many appetizers that have half of a days calories intake from restaurants. Yeah, thats it. -eats moar-

Uh, apprantly I was very, VERY mad at a certain hoe1 (Janice) for (wearing more revealing clothes than me D:< ) not being at my door for no reason. So, I let loose on my desires and stacked up on food making my eyes go dry. Then I applied some liquid (sean's) to my eyes to make them less dry, but still dry. Yes, I'm that smart.

We (I have clones) went to pick up hoe2(Yomi) and while we were there, hoe1 finally came(Lots of stamina).

We then did a faceoff with BCO, and since they were guys, we were conquered. (literally and figuritively) I was only on the field of duty during the first period, and a bit on the second.

We than competed against moar and moar teams, and we won agaisnt the "A" team of a school(br--hel); which we lost to the "B" team. I guess the color black is better afterall.

after all the work, hoe1+2 and me went to lululemon to do things.
"things"

thenimunchatemucnhmoremunchappetizersmunchthatmunchhavemunchhalfmunchoftodayscalorieintakemunchmunchYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.


kthxbai.

2 comments:

Tasimer Symaster said...

LMFAO Kevin. You should write her blogs for her forever. ROFL.

iRemember's Memories said...

I don't have to motivation or time... D: