Sunday, April 25, 2010

T2B57

: OOOO

Woke up at 10 today, played from gta before my ipod died.

Went to TnT to buy bbt beforehand in order for it beo remain fresh. 3 strawberry, 3 mango, and 2 taro. I think there should've only been 2 mango/strawberry and moar taro, as it seemed taro was the first to go.

I got there are 12:30, because apprantly, Bill was suppose to come early. To chillax, I played MD3 with mah card for a while before my Dad came back and was like "...did anyone come yet?". I was like "...no..." Then, I see Rene coming into the arcade, and was like "...shetttt"

Rene was the first to come, then Bill, then Sean, Allen, Aaron and finally Jian. Dunno where'd William went. o_o;;

It was funn! CS source for a while, learning how to play surf is a pain in the arse. Apprantly, it's zeroG, but i still fall....and it hurts. )':

COD4 after. Played for a looooonnngggg time. Bill rhapes at COD. He has pro aimhax. Apparently they play iteveryday after lunch at their private school. Pro, suddenly I want to buy COD5...it looks sooooo funn. Though I won't think I have time to play it. + I need a steam account...QQ

After QUITE a long time of COD4, we hit teh arcades. Though we didn't hit it for long, like 10 minutes after, we went back. After a few minutes of Warcraft, it was my time to go. I handed out the goodies and gtfo'd asap. I've only left for a mere 20 minutes, yet it feels like only 2 minutes. Time goes by fast when your having fun, eh?

I only have one question left, WHERE THE BEEEEEEEEEEP IS WILLIAM?!!

...
I think that'll remain unanswered.

-Rem.

No comments: