Monday, April 19, 2010

T3B52

huzzah, more slack off. No work done today.
Woke up at 12. Was a "HOLY SHEET SO LATE" moment.
But thats maybe because i slept at 2:30~ in the morning...but yeah. 30-25! -not a huge failure anymore-
...
fine, I just lied.

I read more KHR, played some games, had Jessica, and apparently Vania too, disturb my reading and got me to play Syobon Action for a while. Got halfway into level 2 within 35 minutes or something and only 30 deaths. I still fail thoughz.

I realized i haven't look at my shakespeare part for the past 3 days, and that I only know these lines:
O Helen, Goddess Nymph Perfect Divine
To what my love, shall i compare thy eyne?
Crystal is muddy, O' how ripe is show
somethingsomething Cherry trees, temptation grow.

qq.

Oh and, watch AVGN videso for a while, and heres a note: if you want to know what avgn and all that means, google it first, hoesica.

LOL.

-Rem.

No comments: