Friday, April 16, 2010

T3:B49 - SPECIAL: JessicaCosplayAttempt1

Yeah. I'm a female now. -looks down- ... or maybe not...

Urk, can't actually believe we ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO THIS FOR A WEEK! (Says someone);
...I just did a semi-colon. TOO MUCH PROGRAMMING!

Plus, I don't know jack about jessica's days. I'm not a stalker like Alex...
...
..
.
FINE OKAY. I AM. GEEZ, HAPPY?!
But for today, I became a studious person, and took (copy'd) notes. :)

-timeztocosplayjessica?-

FOODMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHYUMMUNCHMUNCHMOARFOODPLIXMUNCHMUNCHWHYAMIFATMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHFOODMUNCHSEANMUNCH LOL.
Okay, it starts NOW. -truth-

Bleh. I feel like I'm dropping. Dropping not only in height (LOL), but academically as well. It feels pretty bad, coming from a past with straight A's or almost straights, I look at my term 2 reportcard with dislike. It's like trading spots with someone(LOLNOTALLUSION/FORESHADOW), and having their grades as mine. I must try hardar!

AS- bleh. Didn't do much there. We had to watch a 20min video about some old guy talking 'bout creativity. kinda creepy. (fail video loading too);

Foods - ...oh yeah, it didn't happen yet, French first.
French - Today's class was stupid, lame and boring. Ms. Chuaqui had us all describe ourselves,IN FRENCH, and then have the rest of the class guess at it. I (probably) wrote about -seanandfood- me being a kind a generous person who likes to eat FOOOOOOD. (No wonder I'm in foods...);
Foods...take2- I'm scared to go to restuarants. Apprantly, some appetizers have 1/2 the daily calorie intake...maybe I shouldn't eat as much. MUNCHMUNCHMUNCH.
Afterschool, the first thing I had was booktests. I think I failed mine....
Then, I went an ran Langara (for no beeping reason) with vania. Apprantly my other "self" says it was "SOOO REFRESHING!".
Later, I watched the jr. ultimate team and finally understood how ultimate works. It's kinda a game for old people, but I guess there are more intense games too?

Dayum, time sure goes by fast this year. It's like BAM, and the year's done. I guess time really does go fast when your having fun.

-LOLJESSICACLONE.

3 comments:

jesshika's blog zone. :] said...

LOL OMG, I WAS LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF READING THIS WHOLE THING =D

Tasimer Symaster said...

AHAHAHAHA. You actually posted the munchmunch FOOD part! HAHA. Funny...
So lucky u ppl actually noe wat ur writing lol... i have not damn idea wat my partner does all day...

iRemember's Memories said...

@Sean; Hey, if you were a wannabie stalker, you'd know too. ...I'm not a stalker, kay?

@Jessica; : D