Wednesday, April 7, 2010

T3B39

Apprantly, we're suppose to be on blog 39...so lets make it blog 39! :O
>:D

Oh gee, Pre-IB stuff today. I completly forgot about it!
So yeah, it was like a "HOLY BEEEP! I AM SO BEEPING SCREWED! CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" moment. x-x

Though course planning was okay, it was kinda painful since it made me use my brain again to choose which elective to take...
Eventually I ended up with
Accounting 11 then marketing 11 then orchestra then... novice chef. x-x

I should learn that taking courses i want to take that I probably won't understand is a REALLY bad thing for my grades. Look at my prgramming grades! Holy crap! x-x
Oh yeah, and Mr. Stuart STILL HASN'T gave me the "Second chance" at my programs. It's not my fault the computer was a buggy peice of crap the first time. =.=

-Rem.

No comments: