Wednesday, April 21, 2010

T3B54

Oh yay, school be overz.

nothing interesting at all today. but meh, not munch (too much jessicacosplay) happens in my life anyways.


Early morning (1am-2am) = science homework. Thanks to Rachel for the immense amount of help. But now I owez her. But apprantly, being bothered by her balances it out. I wonder how munch i'll be bothered....o_o

So....Science! Eventaulyl finished all my bonus...other than 15.1+15.2. Too much, not enough time. )': Flash cards = 78/92. Reason? Not enough examples. How. Gay. Is that? Oh and the Unit D test was a bomb. like literally, I blew it. I think there are at least 20 mistakes on mine....-crycry- I need maor A'z!

English - marked scene2 act 2. or was that act 2 scene 2....but meh, they're all the same to mmeeeee! rest of the class was english stuff. "stuff"

Lunch was fun. LOTR! It's one of my favourite parts. Disc two, The twin towers, FTW!

French - Yayyy, shaun's not here! -so happy-. I finished my french homework so it's all kayyy.

Math - ....11...SL?! what. the. beep. I wanted 11e! Whats with this blasphemy! ):< Went and had a "nice" "friendly" conversation with Mr.C and then Ms.Peterson. Got into 11e....WITH MY 78% AND 0 PASCAL AND ?? AMC! YESSS. GOO MEH. -not bragging. :)-

afterschool....had lots of flower petals in my face/hood/EVERYWHAR!

QQ

-Rem.

No comments: