Monday, April 5, 2010

T3B31

Oh gee. easter break sure has been something alright.

On friday, it was a good 4hour wait to get across the borderline, and into the US. and we got back at 12, not too late on my watch, but pretty tiresome on my watch. )':
My mom also went high and bought two Coach bags, both of which were apparently on "sale". I just think that they put the price tag at 400 to fool you into thinking you're getting a great deal. Damn those people who do that.

Saturday. That marks the day that I walked for 3 hours around my neighbourhood. But in truth, I was just visiting 4-5 different 7-11 stores with hopes they stock GO cards. My hopes were shattered, and I came to realization that it's only for the US. Even if Vancouver/Richmond is only like 10 km away from USA, and probably only like 40km away from the nearest USA 7-11. eff mah life.

ohaithar. : )

Sunday. Really had nothing to do, didn't want to walk again like the day before, so I didn't. I watched episode 178 of KHR, and HOLY SHEET! For the first time in my life, I'm actually seeing a VERY, VERY, PRO FILLER ARC! And H'oh dayum, this filler arc has a crap load of fan service. Holy sheeet. x-x

TODAY.
isthedaywhereigotorcand711butyoudidnthearthatfrommekay?
: D

so yarr, blogs done, and thank god for that.

-Rem/Remmmy/George/Bob
: D

No comments: