Wednesday, March 31, 2010

T3B27

le gasp, 'cause of the sudden music lesson is applied skills, I've had Lean On Me in my head. And since it was "homework" to practice these, I went ahead and memorized it.
Though it's still a bit sketchy, I can get it all down.

Stand By Me is a completly different story though...>-> That song is just...-shivers-

Oh and, I unintentionally stalked Rachel on my way to the Dentist because she just so happened to walk the same way I did, only on the other side of the street.

Selfnote: She's the 5th house from the church. lolololololol. (church is house 1)

Yeah, I hope no one knows where THAT is. ; D

One day, I'll think of a incredibly confusing riddle that only a handful of people could understand, and hide something there. Just hope I don't forget it myself, nor find out someone else found it and took it away...D:

so...
'O DAYUM!

-Rem.

No comments: