Monday, December 15, 2008

Term 2: Blog 25

Yadayadayadayada. Life was boring. Was? No wait, I mean is. I'll probably switch to some other site to blog on. Just because I dislike blog spot.

Zomg its band! Band seriously sucks. Mr.Hurst just won't stop shouting and shouting and shouting. PLus I have a dry throat so I can't really play the flute. Let alone reach up to those high Eflats. =\

And than its -drum roll- French! We finished watching the Chorus. Sadly, we watched another movie. And it was even more crappy than the first one. So yeah, hurrah.

So yeah, lunch was boring. Brendon got in trouble so doing somethign during French and couldn't be there. Oh well, I got to steal a chicken nugget from Sean at least. =P

Next was math. As usual, it was a breeze. And considering that we had a test today, it wasn't all that bad. 'Cuz we didn't get any homework! I'll bet you anything I'll get 1 wrong because of a silly mistake.

Finally it was time for PE. Though I hate PE with all my heart and soul, I still won't attempt to skip it in a legal way! (Eg: Purposly hurting my leg, so I don't have to dance. :D) At least square dancing ends next time. Though we have a test on all the dances next block. So it's a lose lose situation. =\

So yeah. I guess I'll be using (ZOMG SPOILER ALERT!) Profil3 for all my blogs later on. Though the screen name will be different. So I'll get no stalkers. :D

Signing out,
-iRemembah(lulz, internet language)

No comments: