Saturday, December 13, 2008

Term 2: Blog 23

Ugh. Today sure started out horrible. I woke up at 10. And I was still hanging in my bed 'til 1pm. I think my head was half asleep.

I did some homework before I decided to play something on my DS. Reminiscing about my GBA, I pulled out some GBA games, and plugged them in the DS. (What does DS stand for anyways?). I used my old Flash card, and started play the old tactics game, Fire Emblem. It was one of my old GBA game favourites, second to only Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland. I still haven't beat it, because it's amazingly long. And theres 3 stories in 1 game. With each story taking about 3-4 hours to beat.

So on chapter 16 of story 2, I kept losing a soldier (They're all unique. And if they die, they'll never come back on the battle field again), and it bothered me so much, that I decided to just let him die, and beat the game, coming back ages later to claim him again, when I beat the game. But, it still hasn't happened. Why? Because I keep restarting the game after he dies, even if I told myself to go on.

Now my eye's twitching randomly, and is getting on my nerves. So I'll end this blog here.

-iRemember

No comments: