Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Term 2: Blog 12

Meh! Another typical day. With homework, and boriness.

So yeah. English was pretty fine, considering that English is always that one subject that I hate. Oh and Ben has finally came to MY. And he got the table/desk thing. We did this map on Mexico, and as it seems, I am going to flunk it. =\

And than it was time for Socials, or should I say, the assembly. It was okay, because I got my creative working for a while there, so while listening to teh assembly, I was drawing things in my agenda.

For lunch, I was in Ms.Wagner's room, watching Gladiator with Jian Vern, Sharon, Alexsander, and William. Pretty fun, but really gruesome.

And than it was time for AS in the libaray. As usual, we all went to snag a computer spot. But like always, I didn't get one. D:

And than science. One good thing 'bout Ben coming, is that I'm no the only boy in my row anymore. :D

So yeah.

-iRemember

No comments: