Sunday, December 14, 2008

Term 2: Blog 24

Ugh, a Sunday. Which means tomorrow I have school. Something which I'd rather not have. But oh well, life isn't perfect. Or is it.

I'm just killing my time today watching pointless videos on youtube. When I should be doing some studying and maybe some math too. Or I could reach my Maplestory goal of level 60. Bah, life is boring.

Well, I did go and visit the Richmond Olympic Oval today. Not too shabby if you ask me. It's really big, but it's really empty. It's like an huge ice rink. Only without the cheerfulness of an ice rink.

Oh and it snowed today! the snow did freeze my hands completely though. I thought I'd get frostbite if I kept trying to make snowballs. Even though theres nothing to hit.

Well that ends my amazingly boring day. Hope next week is more exciting.

Signing out
-iRemember

No comments: