Friday, December 12, 2008

Term 2: Blog 22

Okay. I seriously feel guilty today. I kicked someone off a computer. Reactive behavior right there.

First off, we had English. It was the same, boring usual English class. Only it was shorter since it was a Friday.

Than it's good old Socials. Actually, it's not so old, since we have a (semi) new teacher. We ended up watching the rest of Gladiator. Though I hated all the gore, I still managed to get watch the rest.

Than lunch came along. As always, I spent it near my locker and in the chess room. Fun times. I learned one thing during lunch. Allen knows how to play go.

And than it was time for Applied Skills. After the go lesson, you made me an Jessica play that name ball game with you. Slowly, you made us get more and more people. Eventually the entire class was playing. But at the end, you still got my name wrong. Seriously, how hard is it to remember my name? It's so common! ...I think.

Than 'tis was science! We had this sub instead of Ms. Smedley. I think this is the first time I rather have Ms. Smedley than the sub. He scares me. Now I don't want to take biology 11. Not that I ever wanted to.

Cheers!
-iRemember

No comments: