Monday, December 8, 2008

Term 2: Blog 18

Well, today is an amusing day...I guess.

First is was english. And because I was procrastinating, I had completly forgotten to study for the Pearl quiz. So during reading time, I snuck som study time in. :D

And than it was Socials. Mr.Sale seems pretty nice! And we get to post on online forums. And if you haven't figured out yet, I LOVE forums. I can spend 4 hours on one, and not get bored. At. All.
Take basilmarket.com as an example.
I hope I don't get addicted to this one...=\

And than lunch came in. This time I decided to go to the Lunch room to eat instead. But other than that...nothing new.

And than...Applied Skills, I thought our last block or libaray time was last time. But apprantly I was wrong. D;

And than it was science. And when I got my quiz results...I wanted to go bald. Seriously. I did.

-iRemember

No comments: