Thursday, December 4, 2008

Term 2: Blog 14

Oh just great. In my imaginary world, I have a huge fist and is wrecking everythign I lay eyes upon. Thats because, I'm probably the Only MY kid that didn't get more than 2-3 A's. Seriously, If I live to tell another tale, my new years goal would be to get 4-6 A's.

Meh, school is never fun. English was crappy, since right after Englis finished, I LOST my FREAKING "THE PEARL" BOOK. RAWR. I seriously need something to unleash anger on. And I can't do it on any game. Since...I'm NOT allowed to. =\

And than FREAKING SOCIALS. It's just one bad event after another. First, Ms.Wagner is leaving us today, so that means, Mr.Sale will completly KAPOOOWN our marks, that it'll all be a B or lower.

And than it's time for lunch! Not that I actually like lunch. >.> But, the only good thing, is that I have a chance to buy that smexly tasty 75 cents popsicle! :D

And than it's time for AS. -Dun dun dunnnnnn!- Well, it has seems that I has left my notes in my backpack. Therefore, losing my shot at a computer. -Crying face-

Finally it's science. And we had our Chapter 3 test today. As usual, I'm completly flunked this. And I don't think I'll "unflunk" any test anytime soon...

Well, thats my day of flunking! D:

-iRemember

PS:
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World
Mad world
Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World
Mad World
Enlarging your world
Mad World.

No comments: