Thursday, December 11, 2008

Term 2: Blog 21

Zomg! It's blog 21. I always liked the number 21 for some reason. Maybe because 3.7=21, and I never could forget that. =P

Ahh. What a refreshing day away from all the Middle Years crap. And for me, some time to watch some movies during class. Take band for example, we played for around 45 minutes, than spent the rest of the class watching "The Polar Express". In my eyes, the Polar Express is probably the worst film ever.

And than it was French class, with the movie "The Chorus" and obviously. It was in french. But it did have subtitles. Though the movie itself it's too pleasing for me, the music is extraordinary.

And than lunch came. As usual, I spent it near my locker in the chess room, playing/watching chess.

And than it was Math. Boring as usual. Nothing new there.

Finally, it was PE. The only thing I enjoyed was the sitting out of square dancing. Everything else I could hardly care less. The music is crappy, the girls have absolutely no idea what they're suppose to do. And my square is hopeless.

Sigh.
-iRemember

No comments: