Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Term 2: Blog 19

Weeh. How fun. I woke up to find out that I haven't outlined my french thing. And it being 7:35 and I had to leave at 7:50 and I was still in bed...it was seriously crappy. when I got to school, I still hadn't finished outlining. =\

And than it was band. Magically, I hadn't even practiced my band homework, yet somehow I played it fine. Though it wasn't perfect. Unlikes SOMEONE *coughWilliamcough* I know. =\

And than the moment of truth. French came along. Though it wasn't the "moment" of truth. It was more like the period of truth. And by truth, I mean hell. =P

And and and and and and than! It was LUNCH!!!!111oneoen!11OEn!eon1!eonOn!O!nodneonO!NoN!On1oneo!NEo1ne1oenO!NEO!oen11!e And boy was I happy to know that. But too bad it was ruined because I had WAAAAAAY too many oragnes to devour. =\

Thus, it was time for math. I got a little lecture/yelled at because my homework was did not show the question and my work. But c'mon. I understand the question, but the work? I did them in my head! D:

And than ballroom. Actually, it wasn't so bad this time. Because all the badness had happened last time. So I dont' really care. Other than everytime We start, I'm almost always paired up with a MY girl. Kinda annoying. But that later I'm not. :D

So yeah,thats my day. And I'll play a theme song to show the uber coolness of theme songs. But actually, it's an MMV by a guy called Justin. The songs cool though!
Bla Bla Bla <3

-iRemember!

No comments: