Monday, December 1, 2008

Term 2: Blog 11

Lulz. The number 11 makes me think about 11:11. It's 11:11, make a wish! :D

So yeah. Today was another typical day 1. With band first period, My lips were still asleep, and so were my hands. So I'd completly fail the F major scale. But, somehow...magically, I lived thorugh it. So yeah.

Well, French is next. And with french comes, BONJOUR MIS AMI! But seriously speaking. It's not all happy and cheerful. It's more like all depressed and emo. Thats because we had to do something crappy today. AKA: Our "skitty wittys".

And than lunch. Lunch is NEVER fun, but, amazingly, I've never ranted 'bout lunch yet.

And than it's math. We had a ToC today, and because of Rene, we were allowed to switch desks for the whole period.

Sigh, last block, PE, dancing. I hate dancing, it reminds me of Grade 6-7 when we had ballroom. So yeah, life sucks. Though this is very easy compared to ballroom, where everything is crappy.

While, Life sucks, so blogs suck too. Therefore, I shall stop now.

-iRemember

No comments: