Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Term 2: Blog 20

Well yeah. It's been an awesome day, and you can't deny that. The field trip was just plain awesome. And was the performance was even better.

Too bad the field trip wasn't the entire day, so than we'd have more time enjoying ourselves. And a little more time to go around shopping and just enjoying the view. But too bad it wasn't like that. So we had to waste a heck lots of time waiting for it. And it also forced me to watch that gory Gladiator movie. And I also got in trouble for reading during the movie because I dislike all that blood sheath and murder. So it really creeped me out. Also, we had English before that, and we got tons of homework piled on us. So it completely sucks.

At Granville Island, everything was so foreign to me, that I had absolutely no idea where I was. I'd probably have gotten lost if it wasn't for the help of Ben, Wayne and the map. Eventually, I gave up on my plan to go to Opal and get some art supplies. But I got lost, so I just went with the flow and ended up with Ben and Wayne at the Game arcade.

At the game arcade, Rene somehow scored a 300 ticket jackpot. And thats probably more than what I would've got with 5-10 dollars. No wait, I'm pro at the games, I'd probably get more. =P

But the thing that was the best about today was the play. It was fabulous. incredible, and overall, dream casting (Does that make sense to someone thats not me?).

Seriously, and some points I almost cried because it was so emotional. No wait, I'm just too weak to withstand all that. My fault.

Going out with a BANG,
-iRemember

No comments: