Saturday, January 17, 2009

Term 2: Blog 57

Bleh! Screw my profil3. I hate it. I'll come back to using Blogspot. Just because it's more cool and has less spam. Plus is has "Save" function. :D

Well today was "okay". Band was the plain old thing, nothing new, nothing.

French surprised us with a new field trip form that was said to be due "Jan 14" when today is Jan 16. And she tells us to hand it in on Monday. Which Jan 19th. And on top of that, it says we leave at 11:30 PM and arrive back at 3:30 pm. o-o

Than it was ...lunch. Not.

We have math first. Math was boring. everythign was boring. I wants to sleep in math.

Than we have lunch. At my locker again. >.>

And finally we have Gym. I'll always fail at Gymnastics, I hope it isn't in the grade 9 curriculum too. >.>

-iRemember

No comments: