Sunday, October 26, 2008

Term 1: Blog 52

So...today is the last day of the week. Nothing new here today. I woke up at around 10am. I woke up before everyone else. When I woke up it was all quiet. For a second, I thought they had already left to go shopping or something. But than when I went downstairs, I heard them wake up. xD

Well, today I went to play my MMORPG game, and I saw that my guild was having a GPQ [Guild Party Quest]. It's where people from the same guild, party up and complete a quest together. So I tagged along. Little did I know that we suck. =\

On the first stage, all we have to do, is work together and hit the combinations in the correct order, but it's in a big screen, so there has to be one person on each side of the map. We always had some sort of mistakes in every try, so after an 1 hour continusally trying to finish the stage, we didn't make it. So than everyone go really annoyed and quit. =\

My day was really boring though the only funny thing I saw was this. It's hilarious!

Sigh, my wish was not granted. Today was still as boring as ever.

Cheers,
-iRemember

No comments: