Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Term 1: Blog 48

Pfft Sean. It's not like you write that long everyday. So I beat'chu! But it was really long...and incredable boring. Just like all the other blogs. Just plain boring. =.= Meh, not like mine aren't. I hope not....

Well onto my day. So like during Math class, Ms.Kobbi had a fit on a student. Don't remember his/her name, but she went phsyco on them. o-o It was really scary, I shall now cower in fear. Luckily, she didn't go crazy on the rest of us..or else that wouldn't be pretty. And I'm pretty happy that she didn't notice someone's inapproprite drawings in pen on my desk. It was very disturbing. =\ Ms.Kobbi did give us at lot of homework, it was like...6 pages! Or 3 pages that are double sided. =\ Not that it's hard or anything, it just takes up a heck load of time to do them. And considering that I have to finish my science lab report today. It's going to be a pain in the head.

So than we had gym. This being my last period of handball, I was a little sad. But notherless, fun. The run was surprisingly weird, I did run, but I still got past 10 minutes! It didn't seem like 10 minutes, actually, It only seemed like 8 minutes had gone by. Is it the watch's fault, or do I just have a counting disorder? I vote for counting disorder. :3 Dodgeball was fun, even though this time my team sucked, it was still extremly fun. Other than when Acky nailed me in the stomach, that wasn't fun at all. =\ Oh and remember when I said a guy got sacked by the dodgeball? Well it seems like it doesn't effect him now. Why? Because thats the part he uses to goaltend. Really, really, awkward.

Ughs, somehow I spend over 40 minutes eating...what a waste of a lunch period. I usually eat faster than Sean too! Is it just me, or is he using an "Eat Faster" hack? xD

Soo...band wasn't too bad. It seems that I've gone from 2nd worst flute player to 2nd BEST flute player! Though I still really suck. =\ We got our churchill uniforms today. They looks extremly shiney [Not really], and very very plain. It's all white except for that one blue and redish logo on it. And it's 22 dollars. =.= What a waste of 22 dollars, I could've gotten some more T-shirts with that. :P

And the worst moment of the day, French. I just dreaded this day, because today is the day that I will have to present my wheather forcast show with my lazy partner, Darren. To tell the truth, I didn't finish memorizing the scripit intil during class. Which lead to my sudden breakdown. Just as I got to finish memorizing my scripit, Ms.Chauqui call on Darren, which meant we had to preform. Just as a note, I did all the work, making the scripit and making the pitiful drawings. And guess what he tells me when we get on the "stage" [More like the front of the class]? He tells me that he finished memorizing it too. Sighing with relief, we started the skit. I was really nervous that I might get something wrong, so I stammered a LOT, but when we were on the 6th line, Darren suddenly paused. Than it struck me, he told me on Monday that he wouldn't memorize it because it was too hard. So he lied to me, and he was doing nothing other than just standing there. So, trying to continue, I go to the next line. But guess what? He doesn't know the next line either. Thats when Ms.Chauqui told him to take a look at it again. Telling us that we need to take a look at it again meant that we didn't have it memorized. Thats when I started to breakdown. Tears were forming in my eyes, and just than Darren comes back from reading his scripit. Deep down in my heart, I wanted to claw his face out just than, but that wouldn't be good. So we start again, and this time, my heart just couldn't take it anymore, and tears started streaming down my face. Ms. Chauqui saw this, and told us that we could be last [Though we ended up being next]. As we went to sit down, she started lecturing us about how in a group project, if your partner lets you down your heart just can't take it anymore. Thats what happened to me. Darren betraed me. He could've just told me that he didn't finish memorizing the scripit, that would make me feel bad, but it wouldn't end like this though. We eventually went after Cory and Daniel, who had an awesome presentation. We did finish it this time, but my gut told me that we either failed, or we got a extremly low C-. And by the time that came, I wanted to cry my heart out.


So I guess I'll start doing some homework, and stop remising about the past. What happened is done, and I can't change it.

Looking Back,
-iRemember

1 comment:

Tasimer Symaster said...

u cried kevin?!?!?! OH poor kev...