Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Term 1: Blog 47

Meh, I don't like bloggers already. Just because this is the smallest size that is actually legiable. The smaller size [EG:Lolz] is hard to read, since it's so small, and just because it's on a computer screen, killing mah eye. =\ But I do like it's Lucida Grande font, since I love the Lucida fonts! n_n But the Lucida Sans Unicode on Freewebs is better. :3 And to Sean, I'ma type more than you!

Well, the day was going to start off with us doing Applied Skills, but unfortunatly, it didn't. It actually did start with Applied Skills, but only like 3 minutes worth of it. Thats because we had a assembly on gangs. Weird hun? I just read a cherub book a few days ago on drugs and stuff. The presentation wasn't nice, I didn't like all the real photage from scences and blood. It makes me want to puke my guts out. But the ending was hilarious, so funny. n_n

So on the way to science, I kep telling myself I wouldn't fail the science test. But naturally, I probably didn't get really good on it either. WE got our 6 characteristics of a living thing back today, I got 16/18 because one of my drawings were simalir to Yuchen's. Meh, oh well. Tough luck for me. D: And we got this lab on gummy bears to. Mmm...gummy bears, I hope someone doesn't eat mine! >:O

Lunch is never fun. So screw it! >:D

English...meh. We finished our group project thing that we started last time. And I probably got the worse mark in the entire class, but I deserve one more mark! Thats because Ms. Greskiw marked one wrong! When she literally told us that it was right. D:<>

Social's was more fun. Eugene's Current Events was really hard to follow, so I ended up not asnwering one questino at all. He talks to fast! O:<>;3

So after school, I'm walking with Yuchen and Wei back home. And like 2-3 blocks before we reach 70th, Yuchen decides to act like a weirdo and sprint off. Since, 1- I suck at running and 2- I was listening to music, I totally didn't run after him, intil Wei ditched me too. =\ Thats when I "tried" to catch them, ended up in a failed attempt. D: But seriously speaking, Yuchen J-walked across the street. I'ma kick him tomorrow! >:O

Gettin' Disconnected,
-iRemember

2 comments:

Tasimer Symaster said...

hey! y aint i in the baels?!?!?! D=< And Im gonna write way more than u today it wont even be funny...

Tasimer Symaster said...

oh yeah...my computer screwed up...its labels, not baels...