Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Term 1: Blog 55

So...here I am again. Boy do I hate changing the font on bloggers, it's like it never wants to change. =.=

Sigh...so it's Math again today. We got our test results back...and unhappily, I got a 19/20. really annoying. JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T SIMPLIFY! D:<>:O But the lay-ups were a peice of cake. And a tasty cake too. :3

Skipping lunch again. It's just too boring to write about. =P

Than we get Band. Looks like the band trip will be going to Whistler instead of Disney land. But who cares, I sure don't. Thats because I'm not going. Reasons....
1. We skip school.
2. I've been to disneyland and Whistler.
3. All you basically do is play the instrument. No fun.
So yeah, I'm not going. :3

And finally French. Just like last class. We spent the time finishing the work we did last time, and more. It took me about almost the entire class. Not fun. And since my T-shirt says "SARCASM" in big yellow letters, she kept calling me...Mr.Sarcasm. =\

Back home/office, I went on a game forum and saw a new event in the game. A stupid one too. I'm not going to participate in this one. Oh well, time to do some homework. =\

Slaving on Homework
-iRemember

1 comment:

Tasimer Symaster said...

um...y do u have 2 blog 54's?