Monday, October 27, 2008

Term 1: Blog 53

Oh well, so it's another boring week of school. The only thing that'll get me excited about this week, is that...
1. Theres a weekend coming up. :D
2. Watermania on Friday!
3. It's Hallooooween on Friday. Jack-o-laterns! :DD
Except for that, everything is boring....Now lets get this over with.

So it started out in Math, I was probably late, but I don't know if I was marked late or not, because I was 20 seconds late. =P We had a test today, with 18 questions. Truth be told, I thought I wouldn't finish in 20 minutes. Thats because I just woke up and my brain needed time to be able to think straight. But as it turns out, I was the first to finish. :DDD

Than it was PE. I ran really slowly today. Probably my worst yet, though i don't run fast anyways. =P So I really sucked. I thought Mr.Pears might make us run more laps if we didn't have a book to read today, so I RAN to my locker and grabbed my English textbook because it has lots of fun stories. :3

So during lunch, my mom packed me WAY too many grapes, so much that I couldn't finish them before class started. =\ I was only 3 away.

And thus, Band arrived, our student teacher, Mr.Nissin, was teaching us again. Personally, I think his too soft to be a teacher. And he acts a little too child like, with massive arm motion, and lots of high pitched vioces. Probably the exact opposite of Mr.Hurst. Though i prefer Mr.Hurst over him anyday. He just doesn't seem like a teacher in my eyes.

And now it's time for French. The ENTIRE period, all we did was look at our textbook, and copy out activites, it's like 8 questions in each, and the answers are like 2 full sentences...IN FRENCH. And we had to do so many activities that it's not even funny. Though there was no homework. But the lack of talking and sound was unbarable for me. I like sound. :3

And so, my dad ends.....not. I still have like 4-5 hours left to kill.

Au Revior,
-iRemember

1 comment:

Tasimer Symaster said...

and so ur dad ends? nice LMFAO