Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Term 1: Blog 54

Lulz. Today I was 13 minutes early, but as it turns out, I was almost late...ironic aint it? Well so heres my day...

Well..so we started out normally in Applied Skills, doing our Go lesson. And as usual, I finish the work in class. And get my online test done in class as well. So as usual, we try to kill the rest of the class talking and doing some work. But today....Jian [Vern] was using the speech program in the control panel. Than he started making is say things in Microsoft Sam. And than BAM. Everyone was doing it. And soon, you told us that we had a new discussion thing to do on our blogs. The fact if MY should add a new subject, and should it be PE. Personally, I'd love for it to expand to another subject, expecially is it's Tech Ed. But not as much is if it's PE. Just because it isn't fair. Someone may to incredably smart, and social, but it doesn't mean that thier incredably talented at Basketball or Volleyball. Which isn't fair to most people. =\

So now...it's on to science. Surprisingly, we didn't get any homework at all, so thats a nice thought. :3 But we did take a heck lot of notes, not as many as the science project, but still alot. At the end of the entire period, we did a Venn Diagram on Osmosis and Diffusion. Pretty easy.

So than after [Skipped Lunch. :3] we had English. The only thing I remember about it is not getting my candy, having a test and reading a story.

And than SOCIALS. Socials today sucked for me because Alexsander brought a Manga related book to class, and me and Jian [Vern] got addicted to reading it so bad. That I had no idea what was going on intil Jian snatched it from my hand. So sad...I have a few pages of homework to do. =\

Homework time!
-iRemember

No comments: