Tuesday, December 21, 2010

99.

WHOOT.
I came back on time for 99. xD
If only rhy was 99 and not 73. >_>
BUT BIGBANG MAKES LEVELING SO EASY!
I feel like a noob for thinking 70+ was going to be hell. >_<

ANYWAYS. -rainbow hand motion thingy-
...
LOL.
Don't ask me why. : )

I feel like a preacher.
If I ever grow up and end up become some kind of preacher, I swear, I shall reveal any secret (that I remember) and answer any question, and any amount of questions, for the following year. holy shit. ._.

SORRY DEAR (:3), I DIDN'T MEAN TO PREACH LOLLLL.
No, not you. : )

Anyways, I feel that I need to add more inside jokes into this so that certain people will get what I'm trying to say, and know what I want to say to them.
Though, probably most of the inside jokes I already incorporate into this aren't read by the people at schoology. lulz.

I, I, I, I, DID IT, DID IT, DID IT FOR LULZ.
; )

and yes, I'm totally doing the exact same thing, right now.
best-friend, I feel you.
LOL.
; )

ch'yeah.

-Rem.

No comments: