Saturday, December 4, 2010

83

screw the terms and stuff.
it'll be school years now. : )!
anyways.
WTF?
THAT GIRL IS IN SY?!
O_O;;
okay lolwut.

so...
because theres an SY girl in my chinese class....
INITIATE STALK.
: D!

sooo...
I think it was
Kathy right.
unless i misheard.
maybe should've stalked forum name. lol.
...maybe should've asked if she's even ACTIVE on the forum.
because if my stalking + logic is correct...
then her fake blogspot name is Jay Elle? o_o;;
probably.
ANYWAYS.
B> confirmation.
...why do I even bother. Not like anyone will confirm. xD
probably should ask sale. or ness/rachel.

ANYWAYS.
FUCKKKKKK.
my procrastination habit is rhaping me.
map.
project.
handout.
cao.
._.

maybe I should start on this map before i go apeshit and rage. >_>
still need to stalk.
:3

-Rem.

2 comments:

KevinD said...

WHY ARE YOU STALKING MY SISTER KATHY ROFL?

Kit Kat said...

LOL HEY IM KATHY LAWLLLL