Thursday, December 23, 2010

102.

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute just sit right there
And tell you how my mom made me change my life

In lower Vancouver born and raised
In the house is where I spent most of my days
Sleepin' in, procrastinating, playing some games,
And trying to make sure I get good grades.
When a couple of anons who were up to no good
Started hacking into my neighborhood
I got one little virus and my mom got scared
And said "You're never playing games on the internet again"

I begged and pleaded with her day after day,
But she cut off the net and told me to scram
She gave me a dollar and then she gave me my jacket
I put my ipod on and said I might as well do it

First hour yo this is bad
Drinking blue potions with unlimited supply
Is this what the people outside live like?
Hmm this might be alright

But wait I hear legit, anti-piracy and all that
Is this the type of place they should send this pirate cat?
I don't think, I'll wait and see
I hope they're prepared to make piracy their life.~!


and I gave up there.

fuck is that hard. =\
I tried to dedicate it to you.
Yeah.
Sorry.
But, I really need to let it off my shoulders.
You'll realize why I got annoyed in the first place.
...
in a few more monthes.
if you even care then.

you should log on and chat. :)

No comments: