Monday, December 6, 2010

85.

Sure.
Power is everything.
But you know why we need it?
We need the power to move on.
That's whats power is used for.
You god damn crazy bitch.
Don't you ever get on my sky-train again.

LUNIA!
: D
It runs without crashing now. FUCK YES.

IS presentation..
meh.
it was probably too short. =\
because i speed through...everything. >_>

socials.
YES
YESSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
75% -> 82%! I WIN!
HIGHER THAN FRENCH. LOL.
I thought I was getting 60% -> 70%. YESSSS.
I LOVE YOU SOCIALS.
okay no i don't.
14/20 on essay. shit son.
Claire's a beast. 20/20 on essay, 22.5/25 on project, 10/10 + 20/20 for precis....
fuck me.
thats hard to compete with.
especially if
1. report cards are tomorrow.
2. my parents know claire's parents...decently well enough that they'd compare marks...know that we're both in SWC and pre-IB... >_>
aw screw it though.
B.
YESSSSSSSS
Just hoping for english + math now.
PE can go die.
srsly.
honour roll please.
: )!

-Rem.

No comments: